Shrimp Spinach Bacon Alfredo
- Large Pot
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 cloves garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 910 g 2 lb shrimp
- 3 120 g cups spinach
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 480 mL cups heavy cream
- 1 455 g 1 lb fettuccine pasta , cooked
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 110 g 1 cup parmesan cheese
- ½ 20 g cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large pot.
- Cook the garlic and the shrimp until the shrimp is pink, then remove the shrimp.
- Add the spinach, onions, salt, and pepper, cooking until the onions are translucent.
- Pour in the cream and bring to a boil.Add the fettuccine, stir until the pasta is evenly cooked.
- Mix in the cooked shrimp, bacon, parmesan, and parsley until the cheese is melted.Enjoy!
|This article adapted from this site|